Swan Cup Open Men’s Competition
$17500 in prize money
Winners $14,000 ($2,000/player) + Prizes
Runners-up $3500 ($500/player) + Prizes
- Teams are 7 players and 7 Horses
- Games are 6 x 6 chukkas, Finals 8 x 6 chukkas
- Rules are as per PAA Rulebook 2019
- Maximum 56 points per team (6 highest pointed players must have a maximum of 48 points)
- All teams are to wear matching uniforms with clear and visible numbers.
- All players and horses are to wear correct polocrosse attire as per PAA rule book.
- 7th player may be rotated into play at any time between chukka’s, at the team’s discretion. If there is a stoppage in play for broken gear, injury to player or horse, or any other reason where a player or horse is unable to continue. The spare player goes on instantly, no exceptions. Chukka is able to reshuffle positions.
- All players will need to be entered on the NSWPA database as pool players for the Swan Cup, by your club secretary.
Payments & Notifications
A non-refundable $700 to the Inverell Polocrosse Club Inc before Friday 14th May (refunds will only be offered if Covid-19 restrictions are imposed on the event).
If you submit the nomination form below we will email you an invoice with our bank details.
* - required